About the British College of Aesthetic Medicine
The British College of Aesthetic Medicine was founded in 2001 to encourage regulation within the industry and help to make aesthetic medicine safer and more ethical for the general public.
- All Doctors are General Medical Council (GMC) Registered
- All Doctors must meet the BCAM criteria of application
- Doctors attend regular educational and scientific meetings
- Full membership entitles advertising on the BCAM website.
- Website Forum for member’s issues and comments.
- Increase of new business for members with public enquiries through the 0800 number and BCAM website
- Network with over 300 doctors.
- Regional meetings and support.
- Educational and scientific weekend conferences
- A dedicated voluntary committee enhancing the Association with their experience and knowledge, helping to push forward innovative ideas and measures to protect its members and the public.
What you should know
Cosmetic medical procedures should only be undertaken by registered medical practitioners.Read more
Find an Aesthetic doctor
Our regulated members operate throughout the UK. Use our handy map to find your nearest Aesthetic doctor.Read more