Membership of the BCAM
The aims of the British College of Aesthetic Medicine are:
- The advancement of safe and ethical aesthetic medicine to the benefit of both the public and aesthetic doctor alike
- To maintain standards in aesthetic medicine
- To represent cosmetic medical doctors in a unified manner
- To be a channel for ongoing education
- To act as a support network for its members.
Find out the benefits
of being a member
of the BCAM.
Find an Aesthetic doctor
Our regulated members operate throughout the UK. Use our handy map to find your nearest Aesthetic doctor.Read more